Disconnection Roll-Over Charges

Guest's review of Heart Internet www.heartinternet.uk

“Disconnection Roll-Over Charges”

Written on: 21/02/2014

In October 2013 I informed Heart Internet that I wanted to transfer the web-hosting and domain name to a new hosting company. However, Heart Internet claimed that I did not cancel correctly on their ticketing system, which I beleive I did.

Consequently, Heart charged me for another year's web hosting and refused to refund any of it despite highlighting their mistake within three weeks of renewal. Heart ensure this practice because they do not send you an invoice so that you can complain within 14 days. They prevent you from deleting your card details online and they know the credit card companies cannot retrieve the 'un-authorised' funds due to 'roll-over' issues. The first time you realise Heart have charged you 'for nothing' is when you get your credit card statement later in the month.

I raised trouble tickets to complain without success and wrote to the Directors who did not respond until I sent a letter by recorded delivery. Heart still refuse to refund after 3 months of waiting & complaining.

Be warned: any Heart customer that wants to leave needs to get full documentation of cancellation BEFORE the contract ends and needs to make sure their payment details are REMOVED also before the hosting contract ends WITH WRITTEN PROOF. There is no partial refund .. they keep all your money regardless of not using the service and DON'T CARE. Basically there is NO HEART in HEART INTERNET.

Visit heartinternet.uk

Petesmithuk's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2014

Agreed. Heart Internet are terrible.

Ken978's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2014

Since March 16, 2014, I cannot login my admin area on my website. And Heart Internet is not bothered

heartinternet.uk