VPS Technical Support

swim-with-me's review of Heart Internet www.heartinternet.uk

“VPS Technical Support”

Written on: 12/09/2013 by swim-with-me (1 review written)

Our VPS server package does not come with support as standard and would greatly benefit with possibly an add on of a paid support contract dedicated to these type of servers. This would have been a great option to have available at the time of purchase reducing the amount of goodwill support.

Support staff will always try and help where possible and response to all of our technical support issues with Heart Internet have been responded to on average within 30 minutes of logging. The majority of our issues have been resolved quickly and efficiently at first point of contact, other support issues have had to be dealt with by system administrators, whom have all been very experienced and knowledgeable with the underlying OS and its components.

Overall Heart Internet technical support staff are courteous, helpful and always professional providing a service with value for money to the customer.

thank you!

Visit heartinternet.uk

Ken978's Response to swim-with-me's Review

Written on: 21/03/2014

Since March 16, 2014, I cannot login my admin area on my website. And Heart Internet is not bothered

heartinternet.uk