Simply The Best Hosting Provider!

Suzisunflowers's review of Heart Internet www.heartinternet.uk

“Simply The Best Hosting Provider!”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by Suzisunflowers (2 reviews written)

I joined Heart back in 2005, over the years, I have had issues that needed resolving, I have found their support team to be, not only helpful, but fun to deal with. I rate their products highly and have recently decided to migrate to a dedicated server with Heart. I found the salesman to be very helpful and understanding in helping me choose the right solution. I cannot fault this company. To end a support ticket with 'Have a great day', I can thanks to Heart!

Visit heartinternet.uk

Ken978's Response to Suzisunflowers's Review

Written on: 21/03/2014

Since March 16, 2014, I cannot login my admin area on my website. And Heart Internet is not bothered

Suzisunflowers's reply to Ken978's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2014

if you have normal hosting or reseller, the support really is top notch and super speedy!

never have my support tickets been ignored and I have been with them since 2005.

i have never experienced not being able to login to my admin area either, try another sweet ticket.

heartinternet.uk