Worst support I have ever encountered.

chrismono's review of Heart Internet www.heartinternet.uk

“Worst support I have ever encountered. ”

Written on: 16/03/2013 by chrismono (1 review written)

My dedicated service has been offline for over 24 hours. There is no technical support whatsoever. I understand that accidents do happen and they have confirmed it is a hardware problem their end but they cannot answer any questions or give us a time frame as to when the problem will be fixed. All of my websites are currently offline and it is costing us thousands of pounds in lost revenue, let alone damage to our reputation, search rankings and our fixed costs. There is no customer support whatsoever, we are just receiving blanket statements on the ticketing system. We are in the process of seeking legal action against Heart Internet as we have spoken to 8 different people who have claimed there is no way of contacting technical support internally or that they do not have a supervisor or manager to speak to.

Visit heartinternet.uk

Chrismono's Response to chrismono's Review

Written on: 18/03/2013

After 64 hours of supposedly attempting to fix the hardware problem, they found that the issue was simply a faulty network card in the dedicated server. Now considering a simply issue like this would take 1 hour maximum to discover and fix, they must have been lying to us as well. Apparently nobody in their sales team has a supervisor or manager and no one has the ability to talk to technical support.

heartinternet.uk