Truly excellent service, comprehensive offering, great price

Bluefire's review of Heart Internet www.heartinternet.uk

“Truly excellent service, comprehensive offering, great...”

Written on: 14/02/2013 by Bluefire (1 review written)

I maintain a number of websites and after my long-serving, trusted hosting provider was taken over and sites and email started to break I needed a replacement in a hurry.

I read a number of glowing reviews of Heart Internet before deciding to become a reseller and thought if they were half as good as people say I’d be happy. What I’ve found has amazed me – the outstanding range of functionality across web hosting services, an exceptional control panel experience but best of all, prompt, friendly and vastly knowledgeable responses from both support and sales staff. Often technical enquiries are not just answered but solved within minutes and the online knowledgebase is truly comprehensive and frequently works out what I'm looking for when I don't think I even know how to explain. Having to move several sites from different servers was a potential nightmare but they made it all smooth sailing.

I can’t say often enough how fantastic I’m finding the whole experience.

Visit heartinternet.uk