Heart Represent Real Value For Money

expatra's review of Heart Internet www.heartinternet.uk

“Heart Represent Real Value For Money”

Written on: 30/01/2013 by expatra (1 review written)

Up to date I always used another hosting providers dedicated servers, there were some big issues for me in that they were difficult to manage there was no Plesk Panel or similar control so everything was managed via ssh and a terminal window, I could have installed Plesk but that would have meant further expense and yet another application that wasn't supported.

I moved to Heart and started using their VPS service, I upgraded to a Hybrid server when I saw how much power I was getting for an incredibly good price. I've already built several business websites on the VPS and have found it incredibly easy to work with, the control panel is great Plesk fully managed and upgraded automatically.

Og course the proof of the pudding with any hosting company is when things go wrong, it doesn't matter who your with something will break in the end, servers and complex hardware don't care who's name is above the door. What matters is what happens next. I had a technical problem with a IP address not binding to a domain correctly, I sent the ticket and within the hour everything was completely fixed and resolved. No long drawn out discussions about what I may have done to cause it to break just a straightforward diagnosis of the problem and a guarantee to fix it ASAP which was done.

All for a fraction of the cost of my largely unsupported dedicated servers with the previous hosting company. I recommend Heart Internet's VPS solutions to anyone who wants dedicated power without dedicated expense and hassle.

Visit heartinternet.uk