Excellent service & support (Reseller Account)

Metatempus's review of Heart Internet www.heartinternet.uk

“Excellent service and support (Reseller Account)”

Written on: 10/01/2013 by Metatempus (1 review written)

I've been with Heart for over 3 years on a Reseller Pro account. I'd tried a number of other companies and in my experience Heart's service and support has been the best bar none so far.

I don't really have a huge number of clients but I haven't had a hosting-related complaint from any of them since with Heart, and that means a lot given my experiences. Among the sites I'm looking after is a more demanding one and there haven't been many issues in terms of site speed, uptime and reliability other than the usual drawbacks of shared hosting which I feel are of less consequence with Heart than they were with other companies I used before.

In my experience their status updates are actually mostly up-to-date and informative which saved me some stress and time when a site was down, for instance.

Though there's no phone support, their ticket system works very well for me. I never had to wait very long for replies and I especially like how the guys solve problems together with me as a customer should it get tricky. Recently I decided to book a VPS with them and had a couple of start-up problems which were dealt with quickly and, in one case, rather creatively I suppose.

I find worth mentioning that, in my opinion, there's a good balance between security measures and how much I can do myself on the sites and/or server.

Overall I'd gladly recommend Heart as a reseller.

Visit heartinternet.uk