Heart Internet excellent web hosing & service!

karlos68's review of Heart Internet www.heartinternet.co.uk

“Heart Internet excellent web hosing and service!”

Written on: 13/02/2013 by karlos68 (1 review written)

I’ve been with heart Internet for several years, initially with a single site hosting package and then later as a hosting reseller. The service and product range has just got better and better over the years. They are constantly expanding their selection of products and have provided some excellent tools and solutions for me and my clients. The recent multi-site cPanel option is excellent for my client’s needs as several are web designers and like to have everything under one roof, it’s perfect!

I find Heart Internet to be a cost effective and quality web host, their support desk is absolutely fantastic! Responses to questions and problems are very swift and nothing appears to be too much trouble for them to assist with.

In short, Heart Internet has looked after me and my business over the years, helping me offer better solutions to fit my client’s requirements. I’m extremely happy with the products and services on offer and would highly recommend heart Internet to anyone.

Keep up then good work folks!

Visit heartinternet.co.uk