Heart Internet have never let me down!

Guest's review of Heart Internet www.heartinternet.co.uk

“Heart Internet have never let me down!”

Written on: 12/02/2013

I have used Heart Internet as a reseller for four years. I have been let down badly by a previous provider and need to jump ship. I did my research about who they were carefully before migrating all my clients over to their hosting. The research paid off and they have so far not let me down in any aspect of their service.

I worried about only having suppport via ticket, as previous experiene I had found a simiar service to be impossible to get prompt replies. I was delighted to find the ticket system easy to use and have very prompt replies. They are so prompt you feel like you are having a conversation with the technical support department.

Importing or migrating domains is very fast (provided the previous supplier lets go quickly).

Being able to build your own specification for hosting accounts means all my clients have their needs met.

Visit heartinternet.co.uk