Apalling Support

generalleex's review of Heart Internet www.heartinternet.co.uk

“Apalling Support”

Written on: 11/02/2013 by generalleex (1 review written)

Having worked with approximately 8 VPS hosting companies with US based servers I chose Heart Internet for a UK host to try them out.

I can only say that I am extremely disappointed by their support and customer focus. They deal with ticket support only with no telephone support for hosting issues and a slow response time.

Rather than helping with the issues raised proactively the support staff would provide snippets of general leading information leaving me frustrated and having to ask more questions and wait some more, and again some more as the process dragged on. Asking and waiting with slow responses means the support process is like swimming through treacle. When the reply came it was never fixing the problem.

My overall feeling is one of frustration and despair with the result that I have to get my customers domains off their server and more to a better provider.

Don't touch these guys with a barge-pole.

Visit heartinternet.co.uk