Keep Away!

Chonker's review of Global Gold www.globalgold.co.uk

“Keep Away!”

Written on: 27/02/2013 by Chonker (1 review written)

These guys are extortion experts.

I ordered VB hosting for 12 months and the forum didn't take off. They tried to get payment for a 2nd 12 months, card declined. They suspended my service....fantastic easy.

2 years later they are bringing me to court for payment of a service I didn't use or receive, In their words this service was active, in their official email this service was suspended back then.

Globalgold_Websupport's Response to Chonker's Review

Written on: 27/02/2013

Sorry to read your recent experience with Global Gold h as been unsatisfactory.

Services do remain active on the account unless otherwise explicitly requested that they be cancelled upon expiry or discontinued with immediate effect.

Please call our team if you wish to discuss the account and we will endeavour to bring the issue to an amicable resolve.

Kind regards,

Global Gold Web Support

Chonker's reply to Globalgold_Websupport's Comment

Written on: 03/03/2013

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I was officially notified1 year and 10 months ago the account was suspended. Yet your legal team was reluctant to listen to my side of the story.

Also I booked my hosting manually with your excellent sales rep (who I believe has left the organization) , and clarified in two emails I only wanted 12 months contract.

I am still under threat of court proceedings for payment for 2 unwanted and unpaid contract. Keep away from these guys. Its all about the money and no longer about the client.