Outsourced Support is horrible!

Guest's review of Global Gold www.globalgold.co.uk

“Outsourced Support is horrible!”

Written on: 14/11/2012

Had server issues for 2+ weeks now and support either doesn't know how to fix the issues or they simply don't care!

If your site is up 100% of the time for the life of your account you will be ok, but the second you have issues you will get no support! As it is now unless I get access to my cp I will not even be able to move my site to another host - its more or less being held hostage right now!

Globalgoldwebsupport's Comment

Written on: 21/12/2012

Sorry to read your recent experience of Global Gold has been unsatisfactory.

There was a period of maintenance whilst we upgraded our systems. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Please do not hesitate to call our team on 0845 250 8008 available Mon-Fri 9.00-5.30pm if you continue to experience any issues and we will endeavour to resolve.

Kind regards,