Sadly not as good as they used to be

bfmorris's review of Freezone Internet www.freezone.co.uk

“Sadly not as good as they used to be”

Written on: 04/03/2014 by bfmorris (1 review written)

Thanks for sending me this link to your review site. It is very amusing that this was sent to me today when your support team actually fixed a problem and not on the countless previous occasions over the last fews months when I have contacted them and received frustratingly poor service.

I am a webdesigner and have dealt with Freezone for 10 years, originally I recommended them to my clients as they offered value packages and UK based customer support. Unfortunately over the last 12 months my clients and myself have experienced a catalog of problems, including not being able to send and receive email, having our IP blocked by their servers and unexpected website downtime. On one occasion last August, a website went down while when we were waiting for a visit from a foreign investor which was highly stressful. Live chat is slow and on average it takes 30 mins to have a conversation and on most occasions I have had to report the same problem at least 3 times before I have had a satisfactory explanation, let alone an actual solution. I am now involved in the slow process of moving services elsewhere because some issues were never resolved. Freezones packages are good value but this does not compensate for the many unpaid hours I have spent on their live chat support and explaining the terrible situation to clients and customers.

I used to recommend freezone but sadly not anymore.