Customer service El numero uno

Guest's review of Freezone Internet www.freezone.co.uk

“Customer service El numero uno”

Written on: 14/02/2014

Over the past few weeks I have experienced a level of service that has been exemplery (please excuse my English).............very good bordering on excellence. My questions have been answered. My issues resolved. There is scope for development but I am able to move forward. Do I still have questions yes I do. I feel confident to know that if I ask they will be answered. I am not proficient in this Cloud but am convinced that Freezone has provided me with an oppourtunity to advance and the company that I represent can rest assured that their investment while modest can have an opportunity to grow. Thanx Freezone.co.uk and the staff members that have embraced my experience. Value for money.
As a novoice its hard to ask questions before. It is however nice to know that you will receive an answer that allows you to add specifics. This opposes the view as to What are you bothering me about. Don't you know. I do.
Thanx again Freezone looking forward to my companies ability to host. I personally am challenged to open that store. The next 18 months to 3 years would be awesome. An Entrepeneurs University/College/Academy. :-)

Freezone's Comment

Written on: 03/02/2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

You have indeed honoured us by sharing your kind words and appreciating our services. As the technology is expanding and technical entities are getting introduced within our busy life, our team is continuously working on to simply the interface, usage, basic know how and provide our customers what they need in a much simpler form.

We do value our customers and give preference to their needs; we ensure you to provide our services more efficiently with each day passing by.