Brilliant online support

Guest's review of Freezone Internet

“Brilliant online support”

Written on: 27/10/2013

Every time I need help with my websites' setup I use freezone online support. I have never had to wait long, and they have always solved my problems. Even late on Sunday nights! Brilliant.

My only problem with freezone is it is complicated with so many logins (one for billing, one for admin, one for ultimate login etc) I find it extremely confusing.

It also means I get funny little bills for privacy protection for individual sites, or similar, instead of one bill all collected together.

But really, great customer service, great helpdesk. Thank you.

Freezone's Comment

Written on: 11/02/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online. It means a lot to us that you took the time. It's good to know that you are happy with our online chat support. At Freezone, we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction and we have taken positive steps to make our system more user friendly. We have already launched Freezone's new control panel from where you can manage all from one panel including billing and administration of your domains. Please visit our website's login page to access our new control panel system. We will continue to work hard to keep improving our system to make it more easy and simple for our customers.