Worst web host on the internet

sonofjamie's review of Freezone Internet www.freezone.co.uk

“Worst web host on the internet”

Written on: 14/12/2012 by sonofjamie (1 review written)

Had been with Free Virtual Servers for a few years but felt it was starting to get a bit pricey so decided to give Freezone a go - BIG MISTAKE!! I obviously took Free Virtual Servers for granted having had no trouble with any of the websites I had hosted there over the years. In the first 24 hours with Freezone I had to contact support 3 times due to problems with websites and e-mail accounts. Totally USELESS technical support - their response to my problems with their e-mail forwarding was to shut down my websites and blame the enquiry form script on my website and said they would not reactivate my websites until I had removed the offending script. Wouldn't (Couldn't!!!) tell me what was wrong with the script - the same script I had used on all my websites hosted with FVS. My advice? - AVOID FREEZONE and try Free Virtual Servers instead - I am going back to them. Don't believe the positive revirews of FREEZONE below - they all have the same style and were obviously written by one of their employees. They're all too busy writing good reviews about themselves to bother answering and dealing with support queries!!!! AVOID FREEZONE GO SOMEWHERE, in fact GO ANYWHERE, ELSE!!!

Freezoneinternet's Response to sonofjamie's Review

Written on: 03/01/2013

Hi,
I am very sorry to hear you haven't been happy with our services. We always want to make sure our customers needs are being fulfilled and we are providing the highest quality of service we possibly can so this is very concerning for me to read.
I'm not sure if you're issue has been resolved, however if not please call 0844 620 0100 where i will be more than happy to resolving your issues as soon as i possibly can.
Thanks.

Duchesspruk's Response to sonofjamie's Review

Written on: 15/05/2013

Upsell and strain

Business danger and stress

These and more describe free zone and their mind boggling ways