You are magnificent

YvonneJ's review of Free Virtual Servers www.freevirtualservers.com

“You are magnificent”

Written on: 21/02/2014 by YvonneJ (1 review written)

I recently received a call to say that access to my website had been blocked by Google because they had detected Malware. Visitors to my website were warned ‘Turn Back’ in large red letters.

As I'm an IT novice, I immediately went into panic mode – "what am I going to do ?" and "how am I going to get the site up and running again, without delay ?"

I started by researching/reading the advice about how to clean up an infected website. This made me even more despondent, as I had difficulty understanding the 'jargon-laden' language.

With a desperate appeal for help, I contacted Easy Internet Solutions / Free Virtual Servers as I subscribe to both their website hosting and anti-hacking services. All I can say is that they were AMAZING from beginning to end !

Not only did they provide really good, clear, understandable information, but also gave practical assistance by talking me through the various steps whenever I needed it. Without exception, everyone I spoke with was patient, understanding and supportive.

They explained everything simply and extensively, so that even me (the IT novice) could understand the various steps involved in cleaning the site, and getting it up and running again.

During the process I learnt many key lessons about how to maintain and (hopefully) keep the site more secure in the future.

My website is alive and functioning as is should - thanks to the skill, expertise and outstanding customer service.
A big "Thank You" to Easy Internet Solutions and Free Virtual Servers – I could not have done it without you!!

Yvonne J