FVS - The Super-heroes Of The Internet World.

ElizabethStanforth's review of Free Virtual Servers www.freevirtualservers.com

“FVS - The Super-heroes Of The Internet World.”

Written on: 16/05/2013 by ElizabethStanforth (1 review written)

In a world where it is crucial to have an online presence, to be a person who doesn't know their motherboard from their ironing board can be an isolating experience. I was absent the day genes in techie-saviness were given out and the thought of managing a website was enough to bring me out in a cold sweat. Enter FVS; The Super-heroes of the internet world, experts at smoothing furrowed brows and calming frustrated programming receptors. I have used FVS for all of my internet work since 2007,have a Pro account with them and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Put simply, they do what they do best so that I can get on with doing what I do best.

The company support for its customers is second to none. Although the ticket system is a necessary evil in such an organisation,driving me to distraction at times, call-back time is quick, efficient and completely customer focused. No niggle or concern is too small for them. They are also aware of the frustrations of the ticket system and are working on improving it even as I write.

When my site was flamed and then targeted by unpleasant bullies I felt complete despair and helplessness. FVS restored the system, checked comment boxes regularly, installed hacker preventatives, gave me security advice and then when the matter reached uncontrollable proportions calmly helped me to assess the damage and build a new site. Without their objectivity and expertise I would have been left floundering. My reputation rating had hit rock bottom through no fault of my own and I was devastated; now, thanks to FVS, I can watch it slowly being restored and go on to being better than it ever was. That's a priceless feeling.

All of the team at FVS are wonderful and all those I have had dealings with have been patient, courteous and conveyed the feeling that nothing was too much trouble for them. However, I must highlight the work of website designer who has been unerring in his patience, kindness and hard work for me. I am absolutely thrilled with my new site, the result of much discussion between us, many tweaks to make sure that I had just what I wanted and copious on-going instructions on how to maintain and maximise the system,the words, "If you're unsure how to do this give me a quick call and I'll walk you through it", usually added to the end. I hope that it is a site that he is proud to add to his portfolio too. I'm never going to be a natural computer geek, through my dealings with the designer my confidence in my own computer abilities has grown - 'though he can be assured that his job will never be under any threat from me!

I have no hesitation in recommending FVS to anyone seeking computer programming, website design, hosting packages, etc. Over the years, calling the company has become just like calling a good friend with the expertise and skills that I don't have and then having him come alongside to help me through. Super-heroes of the internet world zooming in to rescue techno-phobes everywhere.