Fast, Reliable & Friendly service every time.

snowybeyond's review of Free Virtual Servers www.freevirtualservers.com

“Fast, Reliable and Friendly service every time.”

Written on: 08/01/2013 by snowybeyond (1 review written)

I've been using FreeVirtualServers for more than 5 years, using services ranging from Free Hosting through to Professional hosting and cannot praise them enough. Every time I create a website I always use FreeVirtualServers without question because I know, it's just going to work. It's peace of mind knowing that the only maintenance work required is me actually maintaining my own website creations.

Customer Support: Whenever I've had a query the response to support tickets have always been answered promptly and generally only span a handful of correspondence texts due to the service staff at FreeVirtualServers being knowledgeable enough to give a straight answer the first time around.

Pricing: Well, this cannot be beaten either. I've looked around, just to see who's offering what, at what price, but after reading all the small print and working out all those little hidden extras, FreeVirtualServers win hands down every time offering much more for your money. Occasionally when building a website I'm requested to use an existing or setup a new hosting account with an alternative provider but over time I've spent a lot of wasted effort sorting out problems just caused by the wrong choice of provider.

So really, get yourself an easy life when it comes to hosting. But don't just take my word for it. Open an account and see just how simple it is to start enjoying a hassle-free, friendly and affordable web hosting service all backed up by a large, well established business.