Fasthosts Review - Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

dangilbert100's review of Fasthosts Internet www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006

“Fasthosts Review - Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.”

Written on: 09/08/2013 by dangilbert100 (4 reviews written)

I only hope you've seen this before signing up with FastHosts. I signed up for Hosting and for technical reasons that I won't bore you with, they were unable to host my site. Would they cancel my contract? Hell no! I've signed up for 12 months (stupid I know, but I presumed that a Hosting package would do just that and the website in question wasn't that important). Customer Services are slow and idiotic.

I think it's a pretty damning indication when their own website loads at a snail's pace. Should have known from the archaic payment and password systems they use.

Please please take my word for it and avoid these people. I don't go around writing reviews for fun - I just don't have the time for it. But these guys have annoyed me enough to compel me to write this. I'm hardly an experienced hoster but I've used a number of other providers, all of whom have been fine. I've never even considered it a particularly special service - just taken for granted that Hosting providers will actually host your website with no hiccups.