Fasthosts Internet review

Guest's review of Fasthosts Internet www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006

“Fasthosts Internet review”

Written on: 18/03/2013

I cancelled my account and they don't have any record! Sending me threatening letters telling me I'm going to get sent to a debt collected. Avoid like the plague. They didn't cancel my account when asked and now they are asking for money!

Mikewittman's Comment

Written on: 26/03/2013

ive never encountered such atrocious,beligerant, patronising and dishonest gang of legal criminals in my life.
the business webuilder never worked from the start,the foreign "tech dept" are there for the joy ride.,ithis has been ongoing since last wenesday,ive now given up.citizens advice,here we come.
im so,so disappointed with myself for not looking further and going elsewhere.,please,dont buy ,if you read this beforehand you've a chance.
im contacting Trading Standards tomorrow, being sold something "unfit for purpose" is something they can answer too,everyone should do the same.