The silence of contentment

Guest's review of Fasthosts Internet www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006

“The silence of contentment”

Written on: 01/02/2013

Must be just me. I have been with Fasthosts since the late nineties as a reseller. I have had very few issues in the 12 years and my clients are all happy with the service - albeit with me as the conduit contact.

I had a query yesterday. Clicked on the chat button in support. asked a question - it was answered straight away. 30 seconds out of my life and no cost. It's hard to complain about that and it's typical of the service I have mostly experienced from fasthosts.

I have previously used other ISPs with varying degrees of satisfaction but mainly degrees of dissatisfaction.

It strikes me that when people are angry they vent and rail against the monster like Don Quixote charging windmills. Satisfied customers tend not to be charging at monsters because they have none to charge at. They are too busy being contented with the service. The result.... review sites are only full of bad reviews.

Fasthosts have been consistently good for my business personally.