Fasthosts & Streamline.net.

Guest's review of Fasthosts Internet www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006

“Fasthosts & Streamline.net.”

Written on: 20/12/2012

Wow what a big mistake using this company, I tried canceling over 2 years ago but they just ignored my request and took money of a card I asked to be registered with them.

This card expired and I moved all my stuff, even domains from them, now Ive just had letter out of the blue (the only letter I may add and no emails), a final demand or we call the bailiffs in 7 days lol.

Anybody out there that are worried about threats like this don't be.

Scoobylyn's Comment

Written on: 24/12/2012

I have just had the same problem. I manage over 100 of my customers accounts and one of my clients forgot to cancel., We checked the billing section and it didn't appear to be on auto-renew and as we had signed up for only 2 yrs just assumed it would go dead. WRONG! They issued an invoice and then when we tried to cancel the account stating it was not being used, had not been used for the past 12 months they refused. My name is on the account and there are pursuing ME even though the account was opened in my clients name, paid by her and her address is down as contact details.

I explained that there website is very misleading in that auto-renewal is not on and they try to fob you off saying that auto-domain renewal and auto-account renewal are two different things. no account closure via official channels and you pay up simples!

We will now not recommend them to any new clients.

Any advice what to do next?