CUSTOMER CARE

zzzzzzzz's review of Fasthosts Internet www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006

“CUSTOMER CARE”

Written on: 03/09/2012 by zzzzzzzz (1 review written)

FASTHOST

I always try to be as honest as possible when writing reviews and this is the first bad one I have written. (not a serial bad reviewer)

Tried to downgrade a package I had signed up to 2 days after taking it out. When you ring up to contact customer care you are not allowed to be put through to them, you are told they will ring you back. Which they didn't instead it is done by e-mail. They tell you you cannot change the contract under the 7 day cooling off period it does not apply.

When you argue this which takes 9 days or so e-mails going back and forth their reply is that It is now too late to change the package as I am out of the cooling off period.

This is not the kind of service I want from a company it was their fault I could not communicate with them on my first attempt and their fault the cooling off period the expired.

You also are dealing with people in America when you phone up and that is infuriating.

Would not recommend !!!!!