Absolute Joke

L.Menzies's review of Fasthosts Internet www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006

“Absolute Joke”

Written on: 14/03/2012 by L.Menzies (1 review written)

I bought a years domain package with them, never had any problems with domain issues however customer service is terrible and they seem to follow answer sheets.

A month before my contract end i set my account to expire at the end of the contract.

However today, i have just recieved an invoice and it seems i have been given another years contract with them, god help me!

I have just contacted their support and they have gotten back with me with this.

"Please be advised that no such cancellation requests can be raised whilst you have outstanding balance from your account."

What is this! Without my consent, without any word or warning they have put me on another years contract. I have lost count on the amount of times i checked to see if my contract would end, i even nagged their support team...

Wish me luck to resolve this, best of luck to everyone else who has problems with this rogue company.

Do NOT under ANY circumstance use this company! You will be tricked and lied to!