TOTAL WASTE OF TIME

Guest's review of Fasthosts Internet www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006

“TOTAL WASTE OF TIME”

Written on: 08/02/2012

I have tried to cancel my contract in December 2010 when I closed my business.
I sent a letter into the head office to request that i wanted my account to close and expained that my business was no longer trading. I heard nothing I moved out from the premises and thought nothing of it. They have continued to eat up the small amount of money I had in my back account to take their charges out. The bank refuses to refund my money and I have at last managed to get through to fast hosts and they have informed me that my contract runs from sept to sept hence no reply from my letter dated December 2010. If I wanted to cancel it should have been from sept 2010 or sept 2011.
I have requested that they refund my money then from Sept 2011 but they have refused and once again there is no one to talk to they are all busy!!.
I have had enough I will call trading standards or watchdog and i am more than happy to take them to court to get my money back. SEE YOU IN COURT FASTHOSTS
PLEASE DO NOT USE the customer service is appauling they just leave you on hold