Be aware Do not use

Guest's review of Fasthosts Internet www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006

“Be aware Do not use”

Written on: 05/12/2011

Be aware Do not use. They are horrible people!I have a Linux dedicated server running Fedora with FastHosts web hosting. I have been with them for 3 months. The last month has been dreadful. Updates controlled through FastHosts wiping out PHP class files, and down times that break their service level agreements. The update lost me 2 and 1/2 days, as they have no engineer support at the weekend - losses into thousands. No apology, no communication and no one who knows what they are doing. Recently lost all connection to my dedicated server, and the matrix control panel is plagued with problems - still without imap or pop3 for the third time in a row. I will be switching in the new year when I have the energy for it. I may have to pay extra, but going for the budget option has meant fire fighting with them all the time, they will always tell you a problem is nothing to do with them, and then low and behold it is!