I was too late in cancelling..so now I pay another year..

Laurafairytrees's review of Fasthosts Internet www.fasthosts.co.uk - Post May 2006

“I was too late in cancelling..so now I pay another year..”

Written on: 02/09/2011 by Laurafairytrees (1 review written)

I did not cancel my subscription in time so now I am paying another year. After speaking to an extremely aggressive and intimidating customer services on the phone I am left shaking from the shock and feeling quite upset.

They do not take into account any explanation and there is no leeway for reducing subscription or length.

They cannot cancel the subscription which now ends april 2012 for menow, but I have to remember to call them back again in April and cancel it then, which is not easy when i don't even use the service! but a good way for to get another years money out of me I suppose!

They contacted my boyfriends parents and said they could upgrade their email for a month and if they didn't like it they could revert back. What they conveniently missed out id the new email would cost, per email address each month. So they asked to revert back. but no can do according to fasthosts. So now they have lost their email addresses and left with an extremely confusing half upgraded account. Wonderful!