Exemplary service, proven over many years

Kendra420's review of Falcoda Internet www.falcoda.co.uk

“Exemplary service, proven over many years”

Written on: 25/02/2015 by Kendra420 (1 review written)

I've used Falcoda for years now, after having bad experiences over billing and services at another host. I started with e-mail only hosting and have gradually expanded: I now have all my sites and domains with them and have started using them for client sites. Support is exceptionally good, they were clear and patient when i was starting out and didn't really understand terms, they go the extra distance and offer to do things for you if it will be quicker and simpler, and live chat availability has been much improved over the years. I like that they give me plenty of warning (like 60 days) when products are coming up for renewal, rather than taking it down and holding me to ransom. I also like that my plans can grow along with my business. The prices are competitive, perhaps not the cheapest out there, but it's the service and attitude that keep me coming back as a client and recommending to others. No problems in years: domain transfers, dns changes, e-mail accounts, script installs etc all go very smoothly, with patient support. I had been shopping around to see of there's a better deal somewhere, but I've just had the awful experience of dealing with a client's previous host and realised how good i have it with Falcoda. Cheers guys.