no response

Guest's review of ExtendNet - www.extendnet.co.uk

“no response”

Written on: 15/11/2013

eXtentnet does not reply to my emails. For some reason I cannot log in, I have answered the security question a dozen times but it does not work. I have asked eXtendnet to help me out because my subscription will expire in a few days. No response at all (this has happened before). Maybe they do not need the business... There's nothing I can do now so I'll wait for it to expire and then move on to another company with better customer service reviews.

Mogbat's Comment

Written on: 25/11/2013

I've been with them for about ten years, since they were Me2UWeb, but I'm giving up on them. I have a number of hosting plans, one of which is due for renewal but they won't respond to my request to downgrade the package for renewal. No reply whatsoever, although the deadline is now up. Therefore, all my business will be moving elsewhere. They've been getting steadily worse at responding, and generally less helpful.