Service that goes above & beyond...

Guest's review of Evo Hosting, www.evohosting.co.uk

“Service that goes above and beyond...”

Written on: 14/04/2013

I have been an Evo Hosting customer for more than six years now.
I opened my account in a hurry when I had to migrate some of my sites from another provider whose security had been compromised.

Since then I have moved more and more of my business to Evo - because it just works.
Of course anything that appears to "just work" the way Evo does, is obviously the result of hard and diligent work by those responsible behind the scenes.

This morning (6am on a Sunday), I messed up, I over-wrote about 8 hours of work on a web site with old data. I had no backed up, and envisaged spending Sunday trying to recreate this work from scratch. In desperation I raised a support ticket with Evo in case they could help me.

Despite the fact that this was in no way Evo's fault or responsibility. I had an initial response within minutes and one of the management team recovered the relevant file from their overnight back-up and restored it for me within 2 hours of my cry for help. THIS IS SERVICE!!

In summary I have seldom had any problem with my Evo Hosting Package (I haven't had to raise a support ticket for over a year) and when a problem arises it is dealt with very quickly. They take security, data integrity, and customer support very seriously and, unlike several other providers I have dealt with, the staff are obviously highly trained,knowledgeable and experienced.