Made a professional web developer out of a complete newbie

stevegrove's review of Evo Hosting, www.evohosting.co.uk

“Made a professional web developer out of a complete newbie”

Written on: 06/03/2013 by stevegrove (1 review written)

I can only concur with all the praise already heaped upon the Evo-hosting team and their support. I started as a web developer two years ago and read a lot of reviews before selecting a first ISP and have never looked back since. Sure I deal with Namesco and 123-reg and other big players when I have to but that is only when a client comes to me with existing arrangements. I then almost always try to get them to switch to Evo because I get a level of service that I am completely happy with and I feel as if I am treated as an individual NOT a number.

Hosting is fast, lots of tools and scripts and ability to do pretty much anything I need to. Email seems pretty rock solid to the point that when my clients complain about lack of service I now ask them to check the cable in the back of their PC before I logon and check the email server - it is that good.

Support is email based and an automated ticketing which I doubt is different to any others - their packages/products represent good value for money.

I now have over fifty clients happily hosted with them.

Keep up the good work EVO and I will keep pushing business through you.