Buying more domains on the phone

philjones.com's review of Easyspace www.easyspace.com

“Buying more domains on the phone”

Written on: 17/01/2017 by philjones.com (1 review written)

The staff are polite, friendly and professional. I have already recommended Easyspace to others form previous interactions over the years. I have bought a couple of domains in the past and the service level is even better now. Never had a problem. I use them for personal and for business under different accounts and have no problems using Easyspace. If they don't know something they will go and find out and call me back - as all companies should. The only thing I can spot that would improve the service is the quality of the phone line. It's a bit crackly I noticed at first - but it either disappeared or I didn't hear it - so it's not a major problem. Maybe it should be checked out.
I am considering the hosting side of things and potentially expanding the depth of services with easyspace. Even when domain name renewal is due they will email you first and then call before the expiry date to ensure you don't lose the domain. This is important.
A work colleague first recommended Easyspace to me about 15 years ago. You get the straightforward professional conversation - not so much of the sales patter you can get from some other companies. All good stuff - keep it up.