Extremely disappointing services…

BartyKing's review of Easyspace www.easyspace.com

“Extremely disappointing services…”

Written on: 25/09/2013 by BartyKing (2 reviews written)

Despite the fact that I have been with EasySpace since 2000. Things are just getting worse and worse every year. It’s no doubt I will definitely stop using them altogether once my current remaining service with EasySpace is expired.

It was OK when I first joined EasySpace, but things were going downhill especially with the way they charged their services. I stuck with them simply because there were not many other companies offering domains and hosting services then. But in 2011, EasySpace made a cock-up with one of my hosting packages and that was the time I said to myself ‘enough is enough’. Since the incident happened, I moved all my hosting packages to GoDaddy, which has provided me a better service with a reasonable cost.

I left my domain packages with EasySpace cos I was not familiar with how to transfer domains from one company to another one. But up until today, EasySpace has upset and annoyed me a big time. They gave me some credits for the cock-up that happened in 2011, and now they restrict me on how to use these credits. I am told I can only use the credits for non-domains related package, which means I simply cannot use ANY of these credits at all. I feel cheated, robbed and disrespectful!

I will contact GoDaddy to see if they can help me transfer all my domains from EasySpace to them. I would definitely not recommend EasySpace to anybody, I just cannot wait to see this company to go bust one day very soon!