Easywaste of Space

Guest's review of Easyspace www.easyspace.com

“Easywaste of Space”

Written on: 10/09/2013

I was quoted a "special Discount" to go with easyspace, I thought there would be a certain amount of working together to get my website working, they ploughed ahead and presented me with a so called finnished product which was useless, when I said this and things needed to be done it was £500 for this and £300 for that so my special price ended up costing double what I was quoted and is still useless, I could not reccommend this company to anybody, in fact my advice is to avoid like the plauge

Easyspace_Websupport's Comment

Written on: 17/09/2013

Hello,

I am sorry to hear that you feel you have had a poor experience. Without knowing the full details of the particular circumstances I cannot comment on this matter. However, I can say that we are absolutely committed to providing the best service we can and always want to help in any way possible to get your site up and running the way you want it to.

We have several different packages that are designed to meet each customers different needs. The services provided by these packages vary in accordance with pricing and it seems that in this instance there may have been a level of misunderstanding about this. If you get in touch with us we can certainly look into the situation and hopefully assist you further in getting your site the way you want it.

Foxhunter's Comment

Written on: 17/09/2013

But when I did contact you it was "that was never quoted for so it will be another £500" you also say that you are competitive on pricing then it transpired that you charge£100 per hour, one is unlikely to pay that in central London let alone Glasgow, you were confrontational, unhelpful and I should have realised that in one of your first emails you were talking of additional charges that you were not in my opinion an honourable firm to deal with, and I would never reccommend you to my worse enemy, the initial appearence of my site doesn't look to bad but your deigners never grasped what I was looking for and just ploughed ahead, I was never allowed to speak to a designer which was quite stupid.

Nookie's Comment

Written on: 05/11/2013

How refreshing to see some actual reviews coming through amid all the 5 star 2 sentence 'reviews', often with remarkably similar wording.