Very Poor

Guest's review of Easyspace www.easyspace.com

“Very Poor”

Written on: 29/02/2012

I set up a company last year and we elected to use Easyspace. From the outset the loading speed of the website was very poor. We contacted their technical support team several times to address this and the speed did not improve. We were told things such as "it may be the time of day" and then we were told "we'll move you onto a different package" to help improve the speed which did not help. Eventually we cancelled our account and I wrote to the customer services team about compensation. They said that they had checked the records and that we had not brought the speed issue to their attention which was incorrect. I pressed this point to them and they still claimed that we had not raised the issue with them. Essentially we felt conned - we had paid around £160 to register name and get everything set up and then we paid £10 per month, so over a 6 month period we had spend over £200 and got a very poor service and lack of speed with a website that was very basic. We then transfered to another company and were charged £18 to do this. Finally some other issues: a) helpline telephone number is premium rate, b) there is always a queue of two to three people which indicated their support team is small. I will say that the technical support guys were perfectly nice but not able apparently to do much for us. The company that we've moved to seems better, I'm not going to name the name as it makes it seem as if this review is bullsh*t but I was surprised when we got the first 6 months free and the cost per month was half of Easyspace. Avoid Easyspace like the plague.

Easyspace_Websupport's Comment

Written on: 09/03/2012

Easyspace pride ourselves on delivering great customer service and the ability to derive the cause of an issue and resolve it as quickly as possible.

Our support team are available Mon-Fri 9.00-5.30pm by telephone, e-mail or support system through control panel to discuss your online plans and needs.

We are sorry to read that your experience with Easyspace has not been to your satisfaction.

Easyspace Web Support