Reviews here are not harsh enough!

MichaelWalker's review of Easily, www.easily.co.uk

“Reviews here are not harsh enough!”

Written on: 09/10/2013 by MichaelWalker (1 review written)

Personally, I don't think even the negative reviews here are negative enough. The other day, a site of mine simply disappeared. I could not ftp to it and when I visited the MySql admin page, I was greeted by the message 'no database tables exist'. Easily's explanation was that the site had been suspended 'over a month ago' due to bandwidth being exceeded. Total rubbish, as I'd actually successfully updated parts of the site myself not three days previously. They also claim not to keep back-ups of files/data, stating that this is my responsibility. What they would do in the event of a server-failure is therefore an interesting point.

The help-desk has, as is usual with Easily, been totally ineffective and do not give the impression that they have even understood the question and I am now at the stage where I am reporting this company to Nominet for their behaviour. 'Disgraceful' doesn't begin to cover it. I'd rather have AIDS than have Easily.