Never have I received this level of service from a Host.

bridgingthegap2's review of Dx3web www.dx3webs.com

“Never have I received this level of service from a Host.”

Written on: 26/01/2012 by bridgingthegap2 (1 review written)

I first approached DX3 Webs last May- I was looking to really forge ahead and grow my business but new that my previous host was not reliable, was not supportive and as a result my site would continually have error after error - that they could never sort out!

But now I wouldn't look back, and believe me... I did my research!! Magento is one of those fabulous systems that's great when it works, but can drain resources and power which inevitably makes page speed load times ridiculously high - and no longer do I have that issue!!

Someone had initially referred me to DX3 as I wasn't sure whether Shared Hosting was right for my business or whether I needed a VPS. Following a discussion about me, my business and future plans - they straight away recommended the shared hosting environment as they knew that would be right for my business at that time.

I have to say in all the years that I have owned a website and used hosts I have never received the level of service that you'll receive from Andy and his team.

* Their Service is second to none
* I have had great support from them (even when I've broken my site!)
* I've never experienced any down time on the site
* Site speed is great
* And they're a pleasure to work with

Following a review of my site during the last few months of 2011, I decided it needed to change, so I approached Andy and his team and I'm now working with them on a re-design of my site too.

What started out as a new 'home-page' has turned into a complete re-design and I have every confidence that Mark will be able to deliver that for me.

If you're looking for hosts who are personable, approachable, understand you and your business and who will provide support even if it's you that's broke it - then you can't go wrong with DX3.