Best host I've used by far

sonic16's review of Dx3web www.dx3webs.com

“Best host I've used by far”

Written on: 07/11/2011 by sonic16 (1 review written)

I'm developer and manage websites and online stores for a wide variety of clients. Over the years I've had to deal with a number of hosts which at times has made work a lot more difficult than it needed to be.

Unlike the previous reviewer I didn't need my hand to be held rather, I needed a technical partner that was responsive to the needs of each of my individual projects some of which are hand built and others which involve complex content management systems and e-commerce platforms (Magento, Joomla, Drupal) that require specific Apache and PHP configurations that most hosts aren't willing to provide.

Not only is Dx3's pricing model fantastic, but their technical knowledge is superb. Their understanding of how to optimize servers for each type of project means that our pages are served up lightning fast, especially with Magento which is what I really needed at the time for a client.

Customer service is top notch and extremely friendly. Dx3 gives me enterprise grade hosting performance at great prices. I've moved a few of my clients onto their platform and they've all loved the quality of service that they've received.

Mark Oren