Patience, professionalism & courtesy

Guest's review of Domain Monster www.domainmonster.com

“Patience, professionalism and courtesy”

Written on: 21/10/2013

Where to start? I’ve used DomainMonster for a number of years now to register my domain names and also to use as a pop3 provider for my mail. During this time I have found them to be excellent value for money to such an extent that I have recommended them to friends and business colleagues.

What separates DomainMonster apart from others? Well in the industry I come from there is an expectation that when bidding for work Price, Quality and Delivery are accepted criteria, the customer knows what they want and when they want it, the price they want to pay and the quality. The only differentiator is Service and this is what DomainMonster offer in abundance, you always get an answer in an appropriate tone and manner which never, ever seems to be pre-generated from a list of FAQ’s which may vaguely answer the question you have raised and most importantly of all, you never get fobbed off!

What else do they offer? Patience, professionalism and courtesy and all of this for some of the best prices around. You generally get what you pay for, bit with DomainMonster you actually get a little bit more than you pay for.