Awful support & terrible service

fqCraig307's review of Daily www.daily.co.uk

“Awful support and terrible service ”

Written on: 26/04/2014 by fqCraig307 (1 review written)

I have been with Daily for nearly a year and cannot wait to leave at the end of the term (I paid for a year's worth of VPS). Changing providers is never a great thing as having to setup a whole new server again is going to be a pain, but staying with Daily simply is not worth it.

To start with things seemed ok, they helped a little with things on the setup side of the server (but ticket support was slow). The only way you can get any kind of support is through their ticketing system (I'll talk more about this later). Server seemed reasonably quick to start with but soon got slower.

It got to a point where the server was almost non responsive, load times of sites were ridiculous, couldn't access Cpanel / WHM due to constant timeouts. Daily blamed me or software/scripts I was running and not the hardware or software they installed. After a few months of continual complaints they agreed to migrate everything to a new VPS host for me and bingo everything was then ok, so obviously their hardware was most likely at fault... No apology, no part refund, no offer of discount for the upcoming year etc. despite my service suffering for months.

On top of this there have been numerous other issues for which support tickets have been raised, always takes ages for them to respond (usually with excuses or stupid questions rather than solutions). They simply don't do solutions! They claim to offer support 7 days a week from 7am til 9:30pm but god forbid you get an issue on the weekend. I'm writing this review right now at 4pm on a Saturday as I have an outstanding ticket that has so far gone unanswered for nearly 24 hours, my server is currently bouncing any email sent through it due to a QUOTAUGIDLIMIT issue that it seems only Daily can address...

Craigwwwww's Comment

Written on: 30/04/2014

I cannot believe how poor their service is. They used to have people answering the phones, but now even raising an urgent call back they don't even bother. utterly disgusted by their company. DO NOT USE DAILY PEOPLE.