Been happily using there reseller service for over 2 year

mloftus's review of Daily www.daily.co.uk

“Been happily using there reseller service for over 2 year ”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by mloftus (1 review written)

I've been using Daily for nearly three years. I tested them even before I was a customer by emailing their support desk to ask some questions about the services I was thinking of buying and they answered almost immediately. I required a couple of domain spaces and based on the costs and their suggestions I decided to purchase a reseller account, used what I needed and then sold the rest of the quota on to friends and family which means I have recovered my costs.

Any time I'm not sure of the best way to do something the support desk are there to help and advise me again.

Unfortunately I keep missing their half price reseller deal emails as I must have signed up at the wrong time of year, and it would also be nice if I could tap into some sort of reminder service as to when my friends and family should pay up for another year, but all in all - top quality service. Well done Daily, please keep it up.