Questionable Integrity !

Mohammad268's review of Compila www.compila.com

“Questionable Integrity !”

Written on: 12/03/2014 by Mohammad268 (1 review written)

I have been with Compila for about 10 years but mysteriously our domain was ‘hacked’ (I am the ONLY administrator of the domain and take security very seriously) and all of the email accounts were deleted . I sent a support ticket and they reinstated all of my email accounts without explanation. Ever since our whole domain has been getting severely spammed. This didn’t used to be a problem but when I looked at my cpanel, I noticed that spam assassin and box trapper had been removed.

When I enquired what had happened, I was told I had to pay extra to have the anti spam facilities returned. To be hacked is one thing, but to then be told to have to pay extra for something that you used to already have... well. To say that I am not impressed is an understatement.

I used to recommend Compila but not now. Unreliable and would certainly questions their integrity when it comes to security.