Poor customer service

Guest's review of CWCS www.cwcs.co.uk

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 15/06/2011

I agree with the poster below, there are way too many 5 star reviews on here. The customer service team/technical support are a joke - even basic dns issues take several emails/days to clear up most of the time they dont have a clue.... and often you will find that these guys have a major chip on their shoulder...very poor indeed.

I originally joined for their customer support, knowing that they where not the cheapest..but the support now is a joke...and after several differnet issues with our server its time tomove...so to conclude... if you want a decent mid priced host...forget these guys...they are well past their sell by date...they have become greedy and have forgotton the basics of any good hosting company - support support support!

Guest's Comment

Written on: 21/07/2011

Here at CWCS we strive to offer excellent customer service and in response to the given feedback below which is something we welcome, I would like to respond on the following basis.

The basis of our company ethos to offer outstanding customer service and unrivalled support and it is unfortunate that this reviewer did not include their details so that we could have investigated their issue further. We have recently implemented call recording and this is reviewed for training and monitoring purposes and this should further improve the whole customer experience going forward. By recording the telephone calls we can survey and audit our support team and look for areas of improvement whether it be individual short falls or recommendations to make the enquiry a more efficient process, furthermore our support team are based at our owned UK data centers and we constantly look to train and develop our team to ensure we are truly offering exceptional service.
CWCS = Complete with Customer Support
Improvement is nothing that we are scared of here at CWCS and will always take on board any genuine feedback we are given to improve our all round performance.
Should you have any recommendations in the ways we can improve your experience then I would be glad to hear them.

Please contact me directly on 0845 203 1000.

Assuring you of my best attention at all times.

Nick Clarke

Head of Operations
CWCS Managed Hosting.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 28/11/2011

Many thanks for posting this review of your experience of CWCS, it is a shame that you have remained anonymous as I would have liked the opportunity to address your dissatisfaction against the services we offer here at CWCS personally. However in response I would like to stipulate that we as a company look to deliver excellent customer service and allow the customer to really appreciate the fantastic personal experience at all times. I find it hard to accept that we are hard to reach by phone, we have a 24/7/365 manned operation based here in the UK and whilst I appreciate that there can be times when the call volumes can be high, we monitor this on a daily basis. We have introduced new methods of contacting our support team which now include free calls via Skype and you only have to read the other reviews which are not anonymous and hopefully give a true reflection of our services. If however the person who wrote the review would be prepared to make themselves known, then please email me directly nclarke@cwcs.co.uk and as stated I will look into and address any issues you have personally.
Kind regards