Good, Reliable, Cost-Effective

9-10 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2AF

Wyattl369's review of 5quidhost www.5quidhost.co.uk

“Good, Reliable, Cost-Effective”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by Wyattl369 (1 review written)

Visit www.5quidhost.co.uk

We've been using £5 for many years now and I have always found them to be very reliable and at all times very quick to respond to any issues that happen. Very rarely will I have to wait more than 30 mins and certainly never an hour for a response from their support. Sometimes their responses are a bit too technical but I think they have a lot of patience with us "normal" humans!

We have in fact been on their £10 a month "Everlasting" account, so £5 is a bit of misnomer as that is just for the basic, relatively limited hosting capacity that would certainly do the trick for many companies. "Everlasting" has an unlimited hosting capacity so is worth the additional fee, which in itself can be offset if you pay for it annually (£110.)

I do not know and possibly it would be worth finding out if they host here in the UK or elsewhere in the US for example, I know this can possibly affect Google etc.

Asides from this I whole heartedly would recommend them to anyone.

By 5Quidhost

Written on: 03/09/2014

Thank you for your positive review, much appreciated. I can confirm that our hosting platform is physically located on servers here in the UK.

www.5quidhost.co.uk