Client's IP address blocked from seeing website - SORTED!

mikevg's review of 34SP.com - www.34sp.com

“Client's IP address blocked from seeing website - SORTED!”

Written on: 04/10/2016 by mikevg (1 review written)

34SP are by far the most efficient, helpful, patient and friendly)helpdesk/support team I have come across in my 25 years of creating, producing and developing websites. Support is crucial to my job as a managing director and when I have had a problem whether it be technical or basically not quite understanding what to do the 34SP support team have been only too willing to help. Prime example: I recently purchased a reseller hosting package, which uses the Plesk Control Panel. At first I found it a little daunting but when I phoned support I was guided through the control panel and was helped by a very patient member of staff. A week or so later and through no fault of 34SP one of my client's websites IP addresses blocked him from viewing his own website. I was at a gym at the time (at a weekend) and phoned support. Quickly answered and a member of their team checked what was wrong, explained what they would do and said they would email me with the outcome. By the time I got home the problem was resolved - turned out that it was at the 'client's end' and nothing really to do with 34SP but they still solved it. Great work!