Written on: 12/11/2013 by martinabel (1 review written)
34SP was recommended to me by a programmer working for the big gaming websites (so he knows his stuff). It was a good recommendation. I only wish I'd found this hosting company a few years ago. It would have saved me no end of money and grief. Apologies if I seem a bit one sided, but there is good reason.
I recently moved away from Easyspace to 34SP. The reasons to move were as follows:
- I found Easyspace are cheap to start, but then become increasingly expensive until they are actually much more expensive than the competition.
- I discovered Easyspace use techniques to get you to pay more by adding unnecessary bolt ons you didn't ask for, also 30 free trials that revert to the full blown package and then take your money unless you physically cancel them (you don't realise until it's too late). There is even a Facebook page complaining about this practice at Easyspace.
- At critical times, Easyspace support took more than 24 hours (sometimes nearly two days to respond to queries.
- Recently my website server went down on three separate occasions (possibly more). They didn't notify me and didn't update their status page for over 24 hours.
The reasons I chose 34SP:
- A glowing recommendation from someone I trust.
- No hidden extras or unscrupulous sales techniques.
- A competitive price and cheaper than many.
- A clean easy to use website, control panel etc
- An excellent support service. They responded on many occasions within an hour and were polite and professional.
I transferred my domain/hosting and changed the nameservers. So far the service from 34SP has been excellent. I shall be transferring all my domains and packages to 34SP later next year when their packages expire. I shall also be recommending 34SP to new clients when I build their websites.
As rated by real users
" Top for customer Service " Read More
Written by jqboyle
" Poor, poor, poor " Read More
" Customer service is perfect " Read More
Written by Carl877
" There are no crashes, prices are very acceptable. " Read More
Written by Pizarro21
" Namesavers changing support " Read More