Best hosting provider ever

UK Web Hosting at its Best, Award Winning Support, Plus - A 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

maxbucknell's review of 34SP.com - www.34sp.com

“Best hosting provider ever”

Written on: 15/08/2013 by maxbucknell (1 review written)

I've tried a lot of different hosting providers, and generally speaking, there isn't a lot to tell between them. You get some server space, it runs PHP, and the connections are pretty fast.

But it often feels like there's a race to the bottom with hosting providers, providing little support for a small amount of money, and 34sp.com seem to be bucking that trend. They certainly don't charge the earth (in fact, I feel like I should pay more for the service I get), but the support is top notch.

Help always comes promptly, sometimes quite late at night, and it's very clear these guys know what they're doing. They solve my problems, and give me advice on how to run my server, or any best practices I should be aware of. As someone wanting to learn, I really couldn't ask for more.

I feel very well looked after. And £10 per month for a generous VPS offering with two IPv4 addresses seems like a pretty good deal to me.