Top class customer service!

UK Web Hosting at its Best, Award Winning Support, Plus - A 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

ourworldmyeye's review of 34SP.com - www.34sp.com

“Top class customer service!”

Written on: 18/07/2013 by ourworldmyeye (1 review written)

I have been a customer for some years with 34sp holding a re-seller account.

I use this to host my own websites as well as sell space onto colleagues and clients who need hosting solutions.

From my experience, the downtime experienced is non-existent and I have never had cause for concern or complain with this regard.

The client control panel is fantastic, offering a wealth of information and easy to find features, making it very easy to manage both domains and hosting. 34sp use Plesk which equally offers fantastic scope for managing sites.

Easy installers make adding features like Wordpress very quick and easy and take a lot of the hassle out of setting up new sites with various features and advanced options.

However, it is the customer service that is perhaps the real winner. Aside from the very good help pages, any time you need to raise a ticket for a job or support request, it is answered incradibly quickly. I usually get an answer in a few hours which is generally to say the query has been fully resolved. Staff are very helpful and always go the extra mile to help - usually doing far more than I would expect and instead of giving a quick few word answer, they have thoroughly looked into your problem, usually done the work for you and if not give clear advice on how to resolve it.

I cannot rate the customer service highly enough - 34sp should be a model to other companies on how to offer a great set of products with fantastic support.

I don't work for 34sp or have any connection with them, I am a genuine customer feeling compelled to thank them for great service.