Why 34sp.com?

UK Web Hosting at its Best, Award Winning Support, Plus - A 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

tidyeye's review of 34SP.com - www.34sp.com

“Why 34sp.com?”

Written on: 27/06/2013 by tidyeye (1 review written)

I have four websites with 34sp.com. And why is that you may ask. Well, after trying several competitors I found the ease with which I can use the control panel extremely useful and, when I get into trouble by messing things up myself, the cavalry is there within minutes.

However, when problems occur such as using outlook express on a new computer for instance and I can't find the problem Mike or Lee or Nina are there to look where I haven't in my usual rushed way.

Most recently I could not for the life of me work out what had gone wrong because I'd followed the instructions for setting up new email accounts and was pretty much baffled. Turns out it was an obscure combination of old passwords and new usernames that became mingled thus creating the problem of not being able to send emails at all.

Mike worked it out in about 5 minutes whereas I'd been tinkering on it for half a day, wasting tons of production time. And this is the usual story. When I've exhausted all that I know about the problem there's always something I haven't tried or realised because I am not a specialist which the engineers at 34sp most certainly are which is why they are still in business.

I once lost all my files when I was transferring my old photography site over to a new url and Lee and two other tech support guys spent all weekend emailing me back an forth, very patiently until it was done. I think it was about 11 PM on a Sunday night that we finally got it up and running for the next morning. That's professionalism and not a word of thanks was required. Of course I did thank them profusely.

I will be sticking with 34sp.com